Need help deciding on the perfect piece of cookware or cutlery for your needs? Call us!
We have trained specialists to help!
Mon-Fri 9:30-5:30 EST
Sat 9:30 - 4:00
Recipe Time: Grilled Margarita Chicken Kabobs
Posted on September 01, 2017
Grilled Margarita Chicken Kabobs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup lime margarita mix from a bottle (non-alcoholic)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 lbs chicken cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- pineapple chunks
- In a bowl, mix together all seasonings with the margarita mix.
- Add chicken to mixture and marinate for at least one hour.
- Slice peppers and pineapple and put them onto skewers.
- Cook on grill for 10-12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Enjoy with rice and beans!